- Pathfinder-SMS welcomes your input and suggestions to improve our Company and the community we serve. Your feedback – both positive and negative – really matters to us. Please note that:-
• The focus of our Company is delivery of quality service, we welcome feedback from our clients. What did we do well, and what can we improve?
• Any employee of our Company is encouraged to provide feedback or make a complaint or file a suggestion for improvement.
• Further, members of the community at large who are impacted by our services are also encouraged to provide feedback.
- Complaints from any individual working on our behalf, or the community in which we serve (or his/her representative), alleging an infraction of our Code of Ethics or procedures; or alleging harm caused by our Company, is encouraged to provide details so we can investigate the matter and take appropriate actions.
- Complaints may be submitted anonymously, but please keep in mind that we can not seek further information or provide feedback without a return address.
- All complaints are to be addressed to Research and Collection Services (RCS) . In order to effectively address complaints, we encourage submission directly to RCS via the link below. However, in cases where external intervention may be appropriate, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the complaint form below. Your concerns will be forwarded to the appropriate parties (e.g. law enforcement, regulators, legal representative, client representative, or external advisor).
- All complaints will be handled to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the submitter.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]